KEENE, N.H. (CBS/AP) — Officials contend during slightest 4 people have been taken to a sanatorium after experiencing symptoms of bearing to CO monoxide Saturday in Keene, New Hampshire.
Liberty Utilities officials contend a energy problem caused operational issues around 9 a.m. Saturday.
“The change in a gas reduction caused gas with a high Btu calm to enter a placement system,” a association pronounced in a matter expelled Saturday. “We are now questioning a base means of a issue. Liberty became wakeful of a problem when a plant’s reserve complement rescued a change.”
Keene glow officials responded to mixed calls city-wide and have asked adjacent communities for fill-in assistance.
Firefighters responded to 104 calls associated to a leaks, and during slightest 4 people have been taken to a sanatorium after experiencing symptoms of bearing to CO monoxide. Two people also went to a puncture room on their possess after experiencing identical symptoms, officials say.
As of 9 p.m., crews were about 60 percent by their aim hunt of 1,250 gas customers, officials say. No issues had cropped adult so distant in a search, they added.
The American Red Cross non-stop a warming core during a Keene Recreation Center on Washington Street during 6:30 p.m. It was close down during 11 p.m.
The company, that provides services to 89,000 healthy gas and 44,000 electric placement business in New Hampshire, is advising anyone who practice nausea or headaches to immediately get uninformed atmosphere and call 911 if they think towering CO monoxide levels or gas odors inside their business or home.
Customers who have had their gas use away or are experiencing other gas service-related problems is asked to call Liberty Utilities during (603) 352-1230.
(TM and © Copyright 2015 CBS Radio Inc. and the applicable subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2015 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used underneath license. All Rights Reserved. This element might not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)