San Francisco, Nov 04, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE around COMTEX) —
Global Automotive Collision Repair Market is approaching to be valued during USD 196.97 billion by 2020, as per a new investigate news by Radiant Insights, Inc. The attention is approaching to declare poignant expansion overdue to augmenting series of on-road vehicles along with aging swift of automobiles. Difference between sum detriment and repairs done is approaching to expostulate demand.
Paints and cloaking products were valued during USD 34.76 billion in 2013, with expansion estimates of 2.4% from 2014 to 2020 due to augmenting use of abrasives and adhesives in correct works. Stringent initiatives are being taken by supervision and ride management per squeeze of word cover. Growth in vehicles sales along with extensive coverage is approaching to fuel attention demand. In addition, correct centers are estimated to get advantages overdue to constraint on correct of financed vehicles.
Escalating intra-city and intercity ride of passengers and products is approaching to impact a open ride and blurb car numbers on road. In box of loss, correct centers offer consumables namely gangling parts, paints coatings. However, sharpening motorist assistance systems such as brazen collision warning is approaching to impede a automotive collision correct market.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On “Automotive Collision Repair Market Size, Share, Report, 2020″ at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/automotive-collision-repair-market
Key news insights suggest:
- Asia Pacific is estimated to be a fastest flourishing region. It is estimated to strech during USD 48.45 billion by 2020, due to augmenting direct for automobiles along with expansion in economies.
- U.S. automotive collision correct marketplace was valued during USD 32.92 billion in 2013, with foresee of USD 38.06 billion by 2020, during a CAGR of 2.1%. The expansion can be attributed to indeterminate continue conditions.
- Other products embody deputy materials and gangling tools and were valued during 108.69 billion in 2013, with expansion expectancy of 2.35% from 2014 to 2020. The augmenting use of gangling tools is pushing a direct growth.
- Light-duty vehicles are likely to be a fastest flourishing segment, with CAGR estimated during 2.5% from 2014 to 2020, overdue to flourishing open ride needs. Heavy-duty vehicles were valued during USD 48.45 billion in 2013 and are estimated to grow during a CAGR of 2.3 % from 2014 to 2020 overdue to augmenting direct for high loading ability vehicles.
- Major automotive collision correct marketplace partners embody Federal-Mogul, ZF Friedrichshafen, Continental Corporation, Faurecia, 3M and Valeo among others.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/machines
Global Automotive Collision Repair Product Overview (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 – 2020)
- Coatings Paints
Global Automotive Collision Repair Vehicle Type Overview (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 – 2020)
- Light-duty vehicle
- Heavy-duty vehicle
Global Automotive Collision Repair Regional Overview (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 – 2020)
- North America
- o U.S.
- o Canada
- o Mexico
- o Germany
- o UK
- o France
- o Italy