LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) -
The Lubbock Fire Department was called to a stage of a glow during Dalton’s Automotive, 103rd and Slide, around 1:45 p.m. Friday.
One plant was ecstatic to UMC and treated for teenager fume inhalation.
Firefighters fast put out a automobile glow on a property. They news no repairs to a run though there’s fume repairs to a emporium and a surrounding vehicles.
Fire officials are investigating. They contend a fire was put out in about 4 minutes.
Copyright 2015 KCBD. All rights reserved.