NFL Power Rankings Week 9
(Thursday night’s diversion included)
1. Patriots (7-0) – What’s a best pass rush Kryptonite? Tom Brady removing absolved of a round faster than a speeding bullet. Clocked by ESPN during 2.13 seconds between snap and delivery. Tops in NFL.
2. Broncos – (7-0) - Will a genuine Peyton Manning, greatfully mount up? If final week’s chronicle is a guy, a second half only became many some-more fun.
3. Bengals (8-0) - First group to eight. They took down Johnny Football Thursday night. If they didn’t, there’d be some critical explaining to do.
4. Packers (6-1) - For a initial time in his career, Aaron Rodgers was reason to underneath 100 yards passing. Might be a final time, unless he has to face a Broncos again.
5. Panthers (7-0) – The many startling of a unbeatens. They only keep anticipating a way. Or Cam Newton only keeps peaceful it to happen.
6. Cardinals (6-2) – They strike a mid indicate with one reduction win than final year during this time. Only, they’re improved given Carson Palmer’s still standing.
7. Vikings (5-2) - Forget a furious card. They’re now in a hunt for a multiplication if they can keep pulling out wins.
8. Seahawks (4-4) – Just like final season, they’ve clawed their approach behind to .500. Now comes a extraordinary second half run.
9. Rams (4-3) – They’re 3-0 opposite a NFC West for a initial time in eleven years. Hello, Todd Gurley.
10. Raiders (4-3) - Is it too shortly to speak about finale their 12-year run of no winning annals or playoff berths? Meet a AFC’s 5th seed. Just saying.
11. Falcons (6-2) – Twelve turnovers in a final 4 games. That’s not going to get it done.
12. Jets (4-3) - They were bit by a Patriots hangover and afterwards some. Is there a healthy quarterback in a house?
13. Steelers (4-4) – Insert Ben Roethlisberger. Erase Le’Veon Bell. Not a trade they were looking for.
14. Eagles (3-4) - Can’t wait to hear Chip Kelly’s subsequent forgive for Sam Bradford and his inability to pierce a offense.
15. Saints (4-4) – Drew Brees threw 7 touchdown passes final week. Who says his arm is gone?
16. Giants (4-4) – Let’s see if they can reason a Buccaneers to reduction than 50 points this week.
17. Dolphins (3-4) – The burble detonate on a Dan Campbell examination after attack Foxboro final week. Was anyone unequivocally surprised?
18. Bills (3-4) – Rex Ryan has mislaid 3 true home games. Wonder what a locals consider of his act now?
19. Colts (3-5) – What goes around comes around. Seems like elegant probity a group rising Deflategate is now a theme of joining examine for fudging damage reports.
20. Redskins (3-4) - They’re perplexing to win back-to-back games for a second time in 3 seasons. Never mind. They’re in Foxboro.
21. Chiefs (3-5) – To steal a line from Mark Twain, reports of their genocide were severely exaggerated. Two true wins have brought them behind to life.
22. Ravens (2-6) - Sooner or later, they were firm to kick someone in a tighten game.
23. Buccaneers (3-4) – It’s a good pointer when we can redeem from floating a 24-point lead to kick a multiplication enemy on a highway a following week.
24. Cowboys (2-5) - They still haven’t won though Tony Romo. Will they ever? It’s now 7 true waste in games he hasn’t started.
25. Texans (3-5) – It took Vince Wilfork dual months to remove some-more games in Houston than he did all of final deteriorate with a Patriots.
26. Chargers (2-6) – Having Philip Rivers and a league’s many inclusive offense doesn’t do many when we also have a bullfighter defense.
27. Bears (2-5) – They can’t seem to mangle a robe of competing for 3 buliding before vanishing in a fourth. Losing Matt Forte won’t assistance that scenario.
28. Jaguars (2-5) – They emerge from their bye, somehow still in a AFC South race. Don’t ask.
29. Browns (2-7) – So many for their glow sale and unloading bodies. One of a misfortune teams remained all benefaction and accounted for after a trade deadline.
30. 49ers (2-6) – They were going nowhere with $100 million male Colin Kaepernick. The pierce to Blaine Gabbert, however, won’t change a direction.
31. Titans (1-6) - They have one win. They only canned their coach. And they’re also alive and good in a AFC South. Can this multiplication get any worse?
32. Lions (1-7) – They compensate Matthew Stafford a ton of money, though it still doesn’t seem like adequate to continue stepping behind that awful descent line.