In what done for an considerable accomplishment, a group of Schreiber High School automotive record students participated in a 2015 Long Island Regional Automotive Technology Competition and placed initial in a competition.
The dedicated group of students will now allege to a state turn competition. The district and Schreiber High School administration honour these students on a notable achievement.
Photo pleasantness Port Washington School District: Schreiber High School Principal Ira Pernick, Superintendent of Schools Dr. Kathleen Mooney, Automotive Technology clergyman Neil Miller, Technology Education Department Chairman Donald Schaefer and Assistant Principal Dr. Bradley Fitzgerald are graphic with a school’s award-winning automotive record team.
More on Patch:
- Hampton Bays Paramedic Dies in Line of Duty
- Police ID Woman Fatally Struck by Vehicle in Deer Park
- Police Seeking Man Who Broke Window of Patchogue Business
- Suffolk Police Officer Helps Deliver Baby Girl in Commack
- Wow Houses of a Week
- Cops: Duo Robbed Man Outside N. Bellmore Dunkin Donuts