This week’s best transport bargains around a globe.
● ● Book 3 uninterrupted nights during a Belmond hotel in Peru and accept a free fourth night at a sister property. The Discover Peru with Belmond understanding relates to Belmond Miraflores Park in Lima; Belmond Hotel Monasterio and Belmond Palacio Nazarenas in Cusco; Belmond Sanctuary Lodge, a usually hotel during Machu Picchu; and Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado in a Sacred Valley of a Incas. You can brew and compare hotels. For example, 3 nights during a Belmond Hotel Monasterio and one night during a Belmond Sanctuary Lodge starts during $1,139, including taxes and a giveaway night. The savings: $1,128. Travel by Sept. 30. Breakfast enclosed solely during Belmond Miraflores Park. Blackout dates apply; theme to availability. Info: 800-237-1236, www.belmond.com.
● City Wonders, a association charity day tours in Italy, France, Spain, a United Kingdom and a United States, is charity discounts of adult to 30 percent on name European itineraries. For example, a VIP Phantom of a Opera Tour in London, including cooking in a museum district during Grace Bar Restaurant, best-available uncover tickets and a backstage debate led by a member of a theater’s crew, is now $180, a assets of $77. Book by Aug. 1 and transport by Oct. 31. Info: 800-358-1942, www.citywonders.com.
● With Grand Circle Cruise Line, save $600 on airfare for dual Great Rivers of Europe voyages. With a discount, a 14-night stream journey starts during $3,445 per chairman double and includes round-trip airfare from Washington Dulles to Amsterdam, with lapse from Vienna; outward cabin on a private stream boat; all meals; 11 tours, such as an Amsterdam waterway journey and a perfume walking tour; and Discovery Series events, including a home-hosted kaffeeklatsch in Wertheim, Germany. Add $165 in taxes and fees. Depart Nov. 1. Book by Aug. 15. Use promo formula TAAT 614. Info: 800-221-2610, www.gct.com.
● Uniworld is waiving singular supplements on name 2014 and 2015 European stream cruises. For example, a Nov. 2 depart of a seven-night Bordeaux, Vineyards Chateaux journey in France is now labelled starting during $3,399 per chairman singular (plus $140 pier charges); rate for a singular is typically $5,298, for a assets of $1,899. Other ignored journey itineraries embody a seven-night Castles along a Rhine, sailing from Basel, Switzerland, to Amsterdam, and Classic Christmas Markets from Nuremburg, Germany, to Frankfurt. Info: 800-257-2407, www.uniworld.com.
● Southwest has launched a sale for domestic travel. For example, fly nonstop from BWI Marshall to Buffalo, N.Y., starting during $158 turn trip; transport on other airlines for joining flights starts during $180. Sale relates Aug. 25 by Dec. 17 though is not accessible for Friday or Sunday travel. Flights to destinations in Florida or Nevada are current Sunday by Wednesday only, with earnings from those states current Tuesday by Friday. Blackout dates are Nov. 25 and 26, and Nov. 29 by Dec. 1. Purchase by Jul 17 during www.southwest.com.
● Lion World Travel has a special understanding on a Luxury Kenya trip. The eight-night package starts during $3,199 per chairman double and includes round-trip atmosphere from Washington Dulles to Nairobi (normally from $1,000); one night during a Nairobi Serena Hotel (typically from $250 a night); dual nights during Serena Lake Elmenteita Luxury Camp (typically from $475); 3 nights during a Mara Serena Safari Lodge (normally from $425); 16 meals; diversion drives and park fees; transport; and taxes and fees. Two Oct departures and 4 Nov departures available. Info: 800-387-2706, www.lionworld
● The Nassau Paradise Island Promotion Board is now charity a Instant Savings deal, with savings of $200 per reservation, for transport Aug. 18 by Dec. 19. To qualify, buy round-trip airfare and stay for during slightest 4 nights during any of 14 properties. Participating hotels embody Atlantis, Comfort Suites Paradise Island and OneOnly Ocean Club. For example, after a $200 discount, a cost for a package in early Oct that includes round-trip atmosphere from Washington Dulles to Nassau and 4 nights during Comfort Suites starts during $574 per chairman double including taxes and review fees. Book by Aug. 11. Blackout dates are Nov. 23-30. Use promo formula 200FALL1 for transport Aug. 18 by Nov. 22 and 200FALL2 for Dec. 1-19. Info: [email protected] Please embody your phone series and e-mail address. Prices were accurate Thursday afternoon when a Travel territory went to press, though deals sell out and accessibility is not guaranteed. Restrictions such as trance dates and allege squeeze might apply.